Rose Donation 104 Converted!

Hello :B

I thik this hair very cute ^w^ Hope you think too :)










Mesh Info

*Polys

LOD0 - 6408
LOD1 - 3104
LOD2 - 996
LOD3 - 249

*Morph states included

*Works for all ages except for toddlers - Females only

Credits Rose

Note - The child's version need the adult's version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download
Mediafire Package
Mediafire Sims3pack
Mirror
4Shared Package
4Shared Sims3pack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
File name of Roses's versions for you delete
*rose_donation_hair010_female_af
*rose_donation_hair010_female_cf
*rose_donation_hair010_female_pf

Comments

  1. Very good-looking! Thank you, I love your creations! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. could do the converting hair lady gaga telephone of the sims 2 for 3? this is name Telephone - Hair and Soda Can This is the link: http://simplygaga.webs.com/hairstyles.htm
    is the first I thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!!! i adore everything you create =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you pretty please upload your black haired sim? She has a cute likeness to her <3 Thank you for converting the hair, it looks amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO MY FRIEND TUMTUM SMIOLINO, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS CONVERTION HAIR FOR FEMALE SIMS, EXCELLENT JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think this was convert before!!!! by rose!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! I just love this hair <3333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys *-*

    Alex blogger...I can't...That hair will not fit for sims3 :/

    Mango i will not upload her now...Probably some day :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. And you could do something like?
    tanks !

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness! What a lovely hair Tum!
    Wonderful job, love it! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to improve my mesh skills first...They aren't good yet T.T
    So sorry alex :/

    Thank you Mark :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi NewOne!

    My free time is a little thing...And i'm always lazy T.T

    haushaushaushausahusahu :p

    Hope you can understand ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!! I really love this hairstyle!! Great work :D! I don't know if you're excepting requests.. but is it possible for you to convert this hairstyle so that men can have it too? If not, it's alright :), Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment