Anto 55 Converted!

This hair is very cute and modern.I love it *-*
I'm using a Peggy's texture in this one.Hope you like :)
Oh!And I will upload the male version soon :B













Mesh Info

*Polys

LOD0 - 10247
LOD1 - 3179
LOD2 - 661
LOD3 - 134

*Morph states included

*Works for all ages - Teen ~ Elder version is only for females and Toddler ~ Child version for both genders.

CreditsAnto

Child and toddler files need the adult version (TTS-Anto55_Female)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download
Mediafire Package
Mediafire Sims3pack
Mirror
4Shared Package
4Shared Sims3pack

Comments

  1. Yawn, really cute Tum! I think short hair in females is so sexy! *-*
    Tytyty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tum! I've been looking forward to a hair like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO MY FRIEND TUMTUM SIMIOLINO, I LIKE IT SO MUCH THIS CONVERTION HAIR FOR FEMALE SIMS, CONGRATULATIONS EXCELLENT JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, loved the hair, where can I get the necklace in the ginger model?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys :P

    Nyxie...Meu nome nem é collin, nem sei pq usei esse nickname huasasuahsuahsuahsu é Bruno :P

    Last anon...The necklace is mine, but i didn't uploaded it yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to the male version, XD
    Thanks, Tum Tum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys *-*

    I will upload it soon...Because i'm a bit busy these days T.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nossa brunoo! q lindo eu quase não tenho cabelos curtinhos no meu the sims mas esse vai ser perfeito na minha sim 8D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment