Female Accessories - Set 001

Hi!Today my first acc set for females ^w^

This is a "old" download.I made it several times ago (and edited it many times too), it was my first morph experience for acessories, before of LN yet, so I made it based in WA armband.The earrings and the bracelet I'm sure they are Base Game compatible ;)

Hope you like them!







Mesh info

*Polys

Bracelet
LOD0 - 978
LOD1 - 577
LOD2 - 104

Earrings
LOD0 - 1060
LOD1 - 466
LOD2 - 8

Necklace
LOD0 - 1004
LOD1 - 1004
LOD2 - 639
LOD3 - 299

*Morph States Included (Click here to see the example)

*Works for teens, youngs, adults and elders - Females only

4 designs of the necklace included (the last is the recolorable)
Necklace, earrings and bracelet included
You will find the necklace at Armband Category (Requires WA)

Credits Anon that tested the necklace for me.

If you don't have WA just remove the necklace (TTS-Femaleaccset001_Necklace)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download
Mediafire Package
Mediafire Sims3pack
Mirror
4Shared Package
4Shared Sims3pack

Comments

  1. I don't have WA, so I'll test it out for you. It might be a bit later, but I'll do it and let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you thank you! I will wait *-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really liked how you showed the morphs. ☺ very nice.

    and the accessories are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah TumTum meu jogo não é o mesmo sem suas coisas. Obrigada \o/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, thank you, TumTum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tum, will you be able to add morphs to your male necklaces?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon...No, because they are high poly.High poly accessories can't have morphs...This is a game configuration.Only the set4's necklace can have morphs, probably i will update it :B

    Thanks all =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love your accessories! Nearly all my fav male simmies are sporting one of your sets, so my females will be happy they can join in now. Never had any problems with your stuff either eventhough we don't have all the ep's. Thanks so much for making amazing things for everyone!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon...Thanks for your lovely words :D Anyway all my other accs are base game compatible...I only don't know about this necklace.It worked for you without WA?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! And yay for morphs! Thanks Tum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello again, thanks for reply! Sorry, I did not read properly that this set requires WA :( because usually all the sets work for me. So I tested in-game but necklace did not show without WA as you said. But not a big deal, the bracelet and earrings are working fine and look great in my game, so I will be using it with other earring instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I meant with other necklace (blush)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for testing it for me Anon ♥

    Hi aWT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely work as always!! thank you Tum Tum, you're one of my favourite TS3 creators :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok i hope you can add morphs to the male set 4 necklace. after having necklaces with morphs, i kind of want all of my necklaces to have morphs, i think its just the way necklaces should be from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  17. where the nails are from?

    ReplyDelete
  18. No sure, but i think you can find them at

    http://www.lorandiasims3.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. *squee* Lovely necklace! Thank youuu!

    Wow, the morph gif is amazing! oO Yes I too can't wait for the set4 update! My male sims aren't beefy nor super skinny, just plain normal. Yet none of your 2 necklace sizes seem to fit them, necklace either sinks in the neck or hover way above :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment