Monday, April 4, 2011

Female Accessories - Set 001

Hi!Today my first acc set for females ^w^

This is a "old" download.I made it several times ago (and edited it many times too), it was my first morph experience for acessories, before of LN yet, so I made it based in WA armband.The earrings and the bracelet I'm sure they are Base Game compatible ;)

Hope you like them!







Mesh info

*Polys

Bracelet
LOD0 - 978
LOD1 - 577
LOD2 - 104

Earrings
LOD0 - 1060
LOD1 - 466
LOD2 - 8

Necklace
LOD0 - 1004
LOD1 - 1004
LOD2 - 639
LOD3 - 299

*Morph States Included (Click here to see the example)

*Works for teens, youngs, adults and elders - Females only

4 designs of the necklace included (the last is the recolorable)
Necklace, earrings and bracelet included
You will find the necklace at Armband Category (Requires WA)

Credits Anon that tested the necklace for me.

If you don't have WA just remove the necklace (TTS-Femaleaccset001_Necklace)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Download
Mediafire Package
Mediafire Sims3pack
Mirror
4Shared Package
4Shared Sims3pack